This guide applies to Delegated Project Creator for JIRA 2.5 and above.
Video: Admin Features
The following video provides a helpful high-level overview of the Administration features available within this add-on. See the Administrator Guide documentation below for additional details.
Administering Delegated Project Creator
The Project Creator for JIRA add-on allows you to define one or more templates that define how a JIRA project is to be configured and then allow certain users or groups to create projects themselves using these templates. You can also provide users with the ability to request a project be created from a template, and then have certain users or groups process the request and create a project (or reject the request).
The typical steps you would follow to define templates and make them available for use are:
- Grant or revoke Project Creation permissions
- Create, edit or delete Component Schemes
- Create, edit or delete Version Schemes
- Create, edit or delete Project Role Schemes
- Create, edit, or delete Project Templates
- Grant or revoke Project Request permissions
- Configure questions to ask when someone requests a new project
- Manage request notifications
- View, comment on, approve, or reject an outstanding project request